Yesterday might have been my favorite day at work! I've been working on a little project/presentation for a meeting this week and my part in the meeting is to shed a little light on the "high school mind." Well, let me tell you- I've been thoroughly educated.
High Schoolers are incredibly creative and HILARIOUS!
I did a pop culture quiz with a group of HS Seniors and they had me laughing to tears.
Here's are a few of the highlights of my research. If you want to cool
learn this stuff:
1. The word “Jank” means?
3. The word “Wack” means?
-screwed up or stupid
4. SMH in text language means= Shaking my head
5. HMU in text language means= Hit me up
6. When High School students say “Hit me on my Jack” what do they mean?
- Call me!
7.What the heck is “gaup”? -Money -this means your stacked
8. What popular rapper sings the song “Successful?” Drake and Trey Songz
9. What do High Schoolers mean when they say Burr!!!!? -nothing- it’s a cool sound effect
10. High Schoolers say the perfect way to end a conversation is by saying this?
12. Which "Jersey Shore" female cast member was punched in the face by a man?
13. Which Twilight star is Taylor Swift dating? Taylor Lautner, however I’ve been informed that they just broke up
14. What are the names of the Jonas Brothers?
-Nick, Joe, Kevin
15. On the show Jersey Shore what does GTL stand for?
-Gym, Tan, Laundry