Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year = New Room


2010 is sure to bring new decor to our little house! Here are a few of my favorite design inspirations:
(I'm not sure of sources on all of these pictures- I've been collecting good ideas for a long, long time- Thanks for the inspiration!)


Wallpaper in the closet is so cute!

Like the mobile and the rug


I want one of these in my house somewhere- an old school bulletin board recovered.



Cool use of space!

Every kid needs a tepee!


love the little swingy thing- great for the backporch (that I still need)


I like the table and chairs that don't match. I also like the blue wall and pink curtains.

Pink overload but I like it- especially the sofa!

I'm on the hunt for an awesome antique dresser turned changing table.
(I saw this on http://www.urbangrace.com/)



Love the wallpaper on the ceiling and the yellow striped fabric with blue ball trim.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want more room decor inspiration? http://www.serenaandlily.com/ Have this catalog sent to your house!

January 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

This has me in the mood to go flea market looking. Keep me in the loop on what you're looking for. We have some great fleas around Louisville.

January 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home