Friday, August 10, 2012

Showered

Carly's Baby Shower was A-Mazingly Beautiful! 
It's hard to thank someone for hosting such a detailed and special party for you, however, I hope my sweet friends Heather, Stacey, and Brooke could see how taken aback I was.
From the invites, the friends, to the favors the party made Carly and me feel L-O-V-E-D!
Here are a few pictures from Carly's "Cute as a Button" Baby Shower. 





 Carly and Brinkley


My sweet friend Regina


 The georgous spread!  WOW and YUM!

 Special Delivery from Alabama... Amanda made these for Rhett and I really enjoyed reading them.
I put them on the table in Rhett's room and read them during late night feedings. 


 Heather's Homemade Favors


 Heather and Brooke- two lovely ladys

 Me and Heather :)
Heather is an event planning expert!
 Rebecca "Rose" (Carly's namesake), Susan (MIL), Heather/"Brinks", and Carly and Me


Karen, Pam, Kerry, Robie, Susan, Rebecca, and Brooke


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home