Sunday, December 4, 2011

Toddlers & Christmas

Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, BOYS!
Oh my word, they do NOT mix with delicate glass ornaments and posed pictures.
This morning Rhett picked up one of my glass ornament and then shattered it with one hand.
He proceeded to have an amazed smile. GREAT!
So Long to my pretty, pretty, shiny, glass ornaments- see you in... I don't know how many years?
We're officially shatter-proof.
Necessity breeds creativity, right?
I'm very proud of Rhett's tree this year.  His favorite plant-eater made it to the top.
(Pinterest-worthy I think!)

Moments before the ornament smashing session...
Rhett/Rocky got his first shiner by kissing the tub with his eye.


Today prompted me to google the topic of "raising boys."
I think I need to read this book:


This one too.  I've had "Bringing up Boys" for a while.  My peditrician actually
recommends it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home