Sunday, January 10, 2010

McSteamy

When we first moving into our house I completely turned my nose up to the wood stove in the den. I thought it was ugly and outdated. Dennis, on the other hand, could envision his pyromaniac tendencies played out. Well, here we are... a couple winters later I've come to appreciate and even "embrace" that big black cast iron fixture. Here's why-
Mom gave me a wood stove steamer for my birthday this year. Awesome gift! You place the steamer on the cooking ledge of the stove and it gets really HOT!
It not only puts humidity back in the air, but you can fill it with yummy, homemade potpourri! I fill mine with Cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange peels, a splash of vanilla flavoring, and lots of water. Check it out!








http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?section_id=0&department=0&search_type=normal&search_value=steamer&cur_index=&pcode=2230

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home