Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 20! We're half way there...Whoa, OHHH!



I cannot believe we're half way there! OMG- what does that mean? Mom, get the crib! ASAP!



In other news, we find out the gender on Wednesday 2/17 at 4:45 pm.
D's parents are going with us to find out. It will be special!
As Susan said- it'll open the flood gates for all to start the shopping...
What'll it be BLUE or PINK?

I'm was feeling the boy-vibe and now I just don't know?!?




Also on Wednesday 2/17, our baby (and my belly) makes it's television debut.
Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen are on a book tour for their new book:


I'll be on the 700 Club at 9am as Dr. Roizen challenges 3 pregnant girls to make healthy choices.
TiVo me!
In the meantime, I'll be seriously considering my outfit. I'm going for the "less thick, more pregnant" look.
Thank the good Lord that Pam Sams (the best make-up artist far and wide) is doing my make-up. At least I'll have that going for me!




Happy Valentine's Weekend!

Dennis and I have a date on Sunday- it's a surprise date.

I l.o.v.e those...maybe I'll get one of these:

Our wedding day 6/17/06



Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA! is right! Cannot WAIT to find out the sex of the baby!

I'll make sure to DVR you on The 700 Club!

How's the nursery coming along?

February 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Ashley Knox said...

Hey Frannie,

I really haven't done anything since the last picture. I'm waiting until Wednesday. :)

February 13, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger HollyDays said...

Wow! I know you are so excited to find out... boy or girl!?!

I can't wait to see you and your belly on TV! That is so exciting!!!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

February 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I now know a famous TV person. I knew you would end up on TV....just thought it would be as an ESPN broadcaster..remember?? Anyway, just praise God that you are only having one at a time and that you are not a cheerleader sponsor of an amazing group of girls that you have to send off to nationals without you and your guidance. As an adult about to have a baby, I'm sure things look a lot different now...LOL! Love you and can't wait to find out the sex of our future KNOX!

February 13, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley Knox said...

Famous Smamous! I'm just hoping my outfit doesn't make me look chubby. My belly is weird- it's thick and less round.

I've had a few dreams about having multiples. It's a scary dream- I can only imagine what you went through with 3 at one time.

Cindy, you need a blog, so we can keep up with you guys! :)

February 14, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home