Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun Day!

Today I helped my "womb mate" Stacey pick up her crib at Baby's-R-Us. She's due about a month after us. ( in August) Stac & I have fun comparing cravings, moods, and chubbiness. Picking up her pretty crib got me dreaming about our nursery again. Here's a link to a VERY cool nursery- this is closest to what I think I want: http://blog.urbangrace.com/?p=1478

About "womb mates"- I actually have two of them- Nikki, one of my Alabama BFFs, is expecting the exact same week as me! This is her third baby- I'm so excited for her little family! :)
I also stopped by one of my dear friends home today- Pam S.! What a gal! She and I got to know each other during my time at CBN & our friendship has grown big time. She makes everything fabulous- she's fancy!
Today she offered to host a baby shower for us.
I'm so exited for this. Thanks Pam!!!!!!!
OH... and on top of that, she gave me some awesome skin care goodies!
It's nice to be loved by a make-up artist. You have no idea.


I like how Simple this is!



I like the colors in this one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Womb mates" are the best. Mine was Jen (James) actually..well, as much as you-know-who would let us bond and be friends...bleh! LOL

Can't wait to see you! Keep me posted on the baby shower date!

January 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Ashley Knox said...

Fran,

I think my Va Beach shower is going to be the last weekend in May??? I think! :) Ash

January 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deal! Well, when you know for sure just hit me up! :)

January 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger bbrown said...

I can't believe you didn't give me credit for "wombmates." wahhhh!

January 30, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home