Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eggplant- Week 25!

Good News- we had dinner with a wonderful family last night... and the topic of conversation- Childcare! People, I think we found the perfect nanny and she lives in our neighborhood.
Oh, what a relief!
It was an excellent meeting with her and her husband. Dennis was smiling, I was smiling, they were smiling. I think we not only found someone to help us raise our little boy, but a couple of new friends.
Thank you, Jesus! :)
And... did I say I had eggplant parmesan last night. Well, I did and it was yummy and then I got this email from http://www.thebump.com/:
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home