Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I'd like to take a minute to talk about my sweet Valentine!
How did I get so lucky?
We spent the entire day together and I still miss him.
Here's a few snap shots of our awesome weekend:



Friday Night Cocktails & Mocktails:


I love the dollar store!




Saturday Morning


Saturday Night- Dennis gave me a pregnancy pillow!
Oh man, it's comfy! How have I lived without this?



Dear Amy Coe (prego pillow designer), I love you!

He also gave me a peanutshell baby sling! I think it's cute how he picked the brown one.
He says it will match all my clothes. :)


D's V-day gift from me- Tervis Tumbler and The Real Pirates Exhibit at the Nauticus!
Fun Times!!!




We couldn't forget our "valen-tiny"- We took him for a walk around the block.
He's sooo determine and ready!!
"Harness" is his favorite word.



Walking in the hood...


Valentine's 2010 ended with an AWESOME dinner at Mahi Mah's-
Dennis had a delicious cut of Tuna and I had yummy crab cakes!
Before dessert Dennis handed me a sweet letter he'd written.
It's OUR last Valentine's day before we're blessed with a baby- his words have extra meaning to me right now. It made me tear up.
I'm going to treasure that letter forever!


What an awesome weekend!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

Dennis did awesome! The pregnancy pillow is the best thing I owned during both pregnancies! Especially when u get to the third trimester! Sounds like a great Valentines day! You look great!

February 16, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pregnancy pillow ROCKS! Glad you had a great V-day1

February 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home