Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dear Mom,

--Thanks--

I understand a lot now that I have my own little baby and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you.
The past week has been incredible and I'm so glad we got to share it.
I'm also pretty sure that I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dennis and you taking care of us.
I'm VERY VERY VERY blessed to have learned from a Mom like you. :)











-Explaining to the neighbors where? he? came? from?-

Rhett & his "Sugar" or "Sug" making Oatmeal raisin cookies! Yum!!!


-Trying on his shoes-



-First meeting-

We miss you too!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

how sweet. i remember when my mom left us in hawaii when noah was 1.5 weeks old. i didn't know how i would manage - but i did and so will you. i think it will be harder on your mom being so far away - much like it was for mine. you are living in a blessed moment right now, ashley. enjoy every minute. we do this all again on wednesday and i am so emotional - it seems like yesterday that we were delivering noah and 2.5 years later, i can't believe how fast the time has gone. enjoy it.

July 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much a baby can make us see life different? My mom was SUCH a huge help for me too and an inspiration for me to be the best mom I can be.

I can see you're enjoying being a mommy so much; I'm very glad. :)

July 19, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home