Friday, May 21, 2010

Nursery Sneak Peak!

Operation E.B.K. Nursery is nearly accomplished!

It's all Thanks to these two wonderful sewing (sweat shop workers) geniuses!

My mom and my sister, Mandy, came all the way from sweet home Alabama to make curtains, bumper pads, a crib skirt, an ottoman cover, and a huge sewing mess!!!! And did I say they did all of this in 3 days?!? They must love little Rhett!

(This is was our kitchen table)


Here's the before nursery video:





And here it is now...

Take a sneak peak of Rhett's nursery:



I still need to hang things on the wall and organize, but Rhett could basically move in today and be just fine.

The crib quilt still needs to go to Granny Hazel to be quilted (I'm thinking it's gonna have tan seersucker on the back) and I still need to find the perfect chair pillow. Which I think I found at Target the other day?!?

None the less, I adore his nursery.

I look at it a million times a day- even when I have to get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom. I have to look at it.

Putting up the crib made it feel real!



In other news... we've reached melon status.

The 8th month Honeydew has reared it's round head! Dude! I'm 34 weeks on Friday and still lovin every second.


Your Baby: Month 8
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! (& dancing to Brad Paisley- concert tonight!) Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow (yay!) and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.



*Next blog... Baby Showers... Oh Boy Oh Boy!*


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home