Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If anyone wants to buy me this... go right ahead!

People, I can sooo see myself riding one of these around the hood! I'd be so skinny. Seriously! I love it that much.
Meet the Madsen family utility bike in hydrangea blue:
I've been eyeballing this baby one for about a year now. Can't you just imagine a little Knox baby poking his head out of the bucket?


Just imagine a much lighter, blonder feller on this one.



And... Oh, I will most certainly do this!
My madsen as a cooler- ABSOLUTELY! How cute would this be a the annual Bama Jama Oyster Roast??? People!
Now, someone build me a garage to keep it in. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

I love it Ash! You find the cutest stuff.

Ange

January 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this Ash! I want one, too! I can totally see you riding this w/ Baby Knox in the back!
Linda Searcy

January 13, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home