Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lettered Cottage Shout Out!

One of my favorite home design blogs featured our fireplace room.
Check it out:
(Note: Scroll down to the "long" mantel pictures at the bottom of the post)

http://www.theletteredcottage.net/2010/03/mantel-mania-part-one.html

Layla Palmer is an amazing designer!!!
Just look at her house! About a year ago I had her do a "virtual" design for our fireplace room. At this point, this room was pretty bare and ugly. I still love what the design she gave us ... and I STILL need to use it. :) What a cool surprise to see this on her blog tonight.
Enjoy!!!
BEFORE
Layla worked her magic...blah...blah...grose!
After
Waaaalaaa! Awesome... now I need to just do this!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome transformation Ash/Dennis!!! WOW!!! love it!

April 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Alabama Marmalade said...

I love the Lettered Cottage! Did you tell me about that one? I don't remember.. but that is so cool! I saw that on her blog but did not realize that it was your house.

Congrats on the little baby boy! I am excited for you guys. Love you blog! :)

May 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home